Monday, June 1, 2009

We Made You...

First off, let me start by saying that I am SO excited that the NBA isn't rigged. Even though I do not think that Orlando can beat LA, I'm still kind of excited about seeing Ron Jeremy continue to coach the Magic

They HAVE to be first cousins or something. Good Luck to Stan Van "Jeremy!" Anyway, if Orlando does beat the Lakers, I will be a Magic fan for life...


In other news... I've discovered a new & wonderful alcoholic beverage. It's called Joose...

Who knew that for $2.50, you can get pretty tipsy. The only problem is that it IS an energy drink, and you WILL be up until 5 in the morning. LoL. The blue one definitely taste the best, but Dragon Joose (the purple one) is.... well... its the most potent. Anyway, I went to the website & looked at the fan feedback and lo and behold... the first review was from a guy in... you guessed it... Port Arthur, Texas. Okay, that was interesting to me and probably to no one else.

Moving on, just in case you missed it, Eminem got TOTALLY disrespected yesterday at the MTV Movie Awards... my condolenses. This clip isn't in English, but it's the best that I've found so far... without the lame music that wack rappers add... anyway here goes.



And on that note... I'm gone!

No comments: